HO HO HO!! Its Christmas time!
As we prepare for Christmas with frills, glitter and pretty fairy lights shining bright, we feel cheer and happiness meeting friends and family too.
Thinking about what to wear and what is in for this season .. Worry not .. We got you covered !!
We all know that red and green are the main colors of this season but lets see some more options:
1. Wear Plaids - Plaids in flannel look absolutely stunning and they never go out of style. Plaid can be worn as a shirt, trousers, overcoat , jacket or even a dress and it makes you look absolutely chic.
2. Cute Knit Wear - Knit wear sweaters or cardigan look absolutely adorable and are comfortable. The ones with bigger and visible pattern/weave look especially amazing. They are warm and soft and best for the chilly weather.
3. Timeless Polka Dots - They have been around a lot longer than we remember! In the 19th Century when the Polka dance started, it took the world by storm. The polka dance craze trended and that lead to polka dots being used in all sorts of fashion and homeware items. Since then polka dot has never gone out of fashion. It has become a staple piece in most people’s wardrobes and what better time to flaunt it and dance.
Just as Sir Jim Reeves sang in his Carol "The Merry Christmas Polka"
"This is Christmas season so there isn't any reason
We can't dance the Christmas polka
Hear sleigh-bells ringing' everybody's singing
Dancing the Christmas polka''
4. Fleece Loungewear - Fleece fabric has heat-retention and moisture-resistance quality by trapping air pockets between the fibres keeping you and the baby warm. Cute holiday print loungewear is the best for your cosy night scenes!
5. Red statement outfits and Velvet Love- Because why not !! Everyone deserves a family portrait in twinning red outfits. These photos will be a treasure for the kids when they grow up with nostalgia at its max!
Whether you're lounging, going out or hosting the Christmas Dinner at home, these Christmas outfit ideas are sure to get you in the festive mood.