Positive affirmations are a powerful tool.
Positive affirmations when done daily could help them develop a healthy and growth mindset. Our little ones are changing constantly and growing in new situations and feeling new emotions. Positive affirmations can reinforce a child’s self-esteem while helping them combat negative thoughts and feelings.
Let's see some examples that you can include in their daily affirmations!
- I am perfect the way I am along with my mistakes and achievements.
- I know I am loved and cherished by my family.
- I am grateful for the good things in my life.
- I am a problem-solver.
- Mistakes help me learn and grow.
- I may try and fail, but will never give up.
- I can ask for help when I need it.
- It is important to be kind to oneself as it is to be to others.
- I am worthy of love.
- My body is beautiful and strong.
Kids learn by observing so it is vital that you practice what you preach. So, when things go wrong, take a deep breath and say your affirmations out loud. You’ll be showing them exactly what to do the next time they feel angry, hurt, or scared.