So you will be a mom soon…wohooo.. Congratulations!
Make sure you spend some time with yourself in the last month as you are going to get really busy very soon.
It can be confusing to decide what to wear in hospitals especially if it's your first time and you want good first photos with your baby. Go through these options to feel and look great at the hospital too:
1. Carry comfy pajamas and nightwear: Lounge pants are comfortable in the hospital with an easy relaxed fit or carry nighties with easy nursing for the little one. Carry a set and forget the stress.
2. Chose trendy & comfy hospital gowns
The time has finally arrived for you to deliver! Here is the perfect alternative to that oh so many used tatty old hospital gown. You can select trendy hospital gowns which are super comfy and have easy nursing accesses, they come with matching swaddles as well. They would help you deliver in style & comfort and are great for babies' 1st pictures.
2. Cardigans and cover-ups work wonders!
Just slip into a lightweight soft cover-up and you are ready to meet your relatives and click a few pictures with your baby.
3. Breastfeeding stoles are a must-have. Just wrap it around the hospital gown and you can feed in comfort and style.
4. Going home outfit- comfort comes first. Try maxi dress as it allows easy movement and is comfortable around the belly. Front buttons/ cuts provide easy nursing access. You can also try pajamas and nursing tops.
Make sure you pack some of the above for your comfortable stay and pretty first pictures with your cute baby!