Expecting a baby is a beautiful feeling! Feeling the kicks, prepping for the baby to join us soon there is just so much to look forward to..However, every pregnancy is unique and some are risky or tough or after many years of trying!
Mine was after multiple miscarriages..So doctors called it 'precious pregnancy' (though i'm believe that all bumps are precious :)
It was challenging for me to stay positive all the time as i was often haunted by my past experiences. On the other side, i was told that stress affects the development of the child, so just be happy...
I felt like it was easier said than done. But then i followed a structured approach to make an effort to reduce stress and stay positive to eventually pass good vibes to my child also.
Here are my 10 positive affirmations that i used to write daily and imagine too..slowly, i started to feel them and it helped me sail through my precious 9 months with a calm mind:
1. Thank you my body for carrying my baby and for growing it perfectly
2. Thank you to the beautiful soul for choosing me to be your mom
3. Our baby is healthy and is growing perfectly
4. Thank you for my baby bump and a comfortable pregnancy experience
5. Thank you for the smooth delivery of my baby
6. Thank you for blessing us with a happy, healthy child with long life
7. Thank you for giving me the strength to be a happy mother loving every moment with my child
8. Thank you for giving me the patience and strength to balance home, child, family and work
9. Thank you for giving me a chance to flaunt my bump
10. Thank you for the perfect development of my child
You can write your own affirmations too..to connect better with them. Just count your blessings and manifest what you desire.
Pamper yourself and make that effort to focus on YOUR HAPPINESS and PEACE OF MIND!