Kudos to us for having the power to create life. Can you believe this?! We have the ability to give birth and also inculcate positive thinking in the child's brain right from early development stages. We are super humans! Aren't we??
Pregnancy is a beautiful phase but also challenging and stressful for many! No matter how much we try, sometimes we feel uncertain and stressed. We all know that we must have happy positive thoughts to raise happy children.
It is a proven fact that daily affirmations reduce stress and anxiety and make us feel confident. It is about practise, daily practise!!
So here are some powerful affirmations to rewire the brain and simulate positive feelings thereby impacting our future generations.
- “My body knows how to nourish and grow my baby” - Mother nature is powerful and has designed our body to give birth and grow the baby in a complete healthy manner. Trust Nature!
- ''My baby senses the peace and safety I feel'' - Study shows that the foetus can hear your heartbeat and also can listen to the music that is played around.it also gets chemical signals through the placenta. A new study finds that this includes signals about the mother's mental state. So you feeling at peace and safe will definitely help your baby.
- "Love & Strength surrounds me and my baby" - Although I am strong and capable, I appreciate the help, love and respect I receive from family and friends.
- "We are the A -Team" - You and your little one make the best team. The baby loves you and feels your love and warmth. Your little beating heart is your best friend.
- "Our baby is healthy and is growing perfectly" - Believe that all is well and the growth and health is perfect at all stages :) Repeat this affirmation multiple times through the day and it will become a part of you!
Don't forget to take care of yourself as you develop a lifelong bond with your baby. Affirmations are a great tool to ensure a more peaceful pregnancy, healthy baby and safe birth.
Share with us if these help you! Enjoy :)